Franchise Award & Real Estate Process
- Complete online franchise application at end of this web brochure.
- Introductory phone call, open Q/A, and review of completed application.
- Receive a copy of Wienerschnitzel’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Review finances and funding of business.
- Validation: Opportunity to speak with current franchise partners.
- Attend Discovery Day at Wienerschnitzel headquarters in Irvine, CA.
- If pre-approved for a franchise license, GGI to send franchise agreement for client execution within 30-days.
- Send back signed franchise agreement + franchise fee.
- Begin Real Estate site selection process immediately.
Prototypical real estate parameters for free-standing, Heritage restaurant:
- Site: 18,000 – 25,000 sq. ft., minimum 90’ frontage.
- Building: 780’ sq. ft. (drive thru & walk-up only), to high 1,200 sq. ft. with same, and indoor seating.
- Minimum 1/mile 10,000 population, and each mile increment of 10,000.
- 20,000 cars per day at the nearest intersection; strong mix of day-time population. Key drivers: high traffic easy-access, near employment centers, hospitals, schools, retail, etc.